Intex Dura-Beam Series Queen Size Raised Downy Airbed
The Intex Dura-Beam Series Queen Size Raised Downy Airbed(model no.: 64439E) is engineered with dual chamber construction. The bottom chamber functions as the box spring form on a traditional bed, providing extra firmness and support while the upper chamber functions as a traditional mattress providing enhanced comfort, stability and support.
This raised airbed has a waterproof, soft flocked sleep surface and is constructed with high strength Dura-Beam support beams engineered with Fiber-Tech Construction (see the video below for details). These Dura-Beam support beams comprise polyester fibres which do not stretch over time and provide enhanced comfort, stability, support and long-lasting structural integrity.
A true queen size, the Dura-Beam Series Raised Downy measures 60 W x 80 L x 22 H inches. This elevated height makes it easy to get in and out of.
Inflation and deflation is easy with the bed's powerful, built-in, two-way, electric pump makes inflating both chambers quickly with just the touch of a switch. And should it feel a little too soft or firm, you can customize the comfort level to your requirements. Inflation time is around 4½.
When inflated the Intex Dura-Beam Series Raised Downy will support a weight capacity of upto 600 lbs.
Please Note: Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the airbed’s firmness. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time.
When the bed is finished with simply switch the pump to Deflate for quick deflation.
Standard Queen size fitted sheets (sold separately) will fit the Intex Dura-Beam Series Raised Downy Airbed. The indented sides together with the flock top and sides help keep the sheets from slipping.
Please Note: Pricing and free shipping offers may change without notice
Video Demo: Intex Dura-Beam Technology
Intex Dura-Beam Series Raised Downy Queen Airbed At A Glance
- Engineered with dual chamber construction
- Bottom chamber functions as the box spring on a traditional bed
- Upper chamber functions as a traditional mattress
- Provides enhanced comfort, stability and support
- Available size: Queen
- Model no.: 64439E
- Dimensions: 60 W x 80 L x 22 H inches
- Waterproof, soft flocked sleep surface
- High strength Dura-Beam support beams engineered with Fiber-Tech Construction (see the video) for enhanced comfort, stability and structural integrity
- Powerfui, built-in, two-way, electric pump makes inflating and deflating easy
- Inflation time: 4½ minutes approx.
- Can adjust desired level of firmness
- Weight capacity supported: 600 lbs.
- Standard fitted Queen size sheets fit (sold separately)
- Travel bag included for easy transport and storage
Just click on the link below:
Please Note: Pricing and free shipping offers may change without notice.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
All other trademarks featured are acknowledged as the property of their respective owners.